"When things don't feel right, know that you're not alone."
This is what my bestfriend wrote in my palm in the class. She asked to erase it, afraid it might look silly to me. But she will never know how I felt that day. She will never know how much I thank her for this. She will never know how amazed i was at her ability of detecting my sorrow even when i wasnt showing it. And I will never for get her smile when she finished writing it down. That sweet smile, gave me hope.
You stick by me & when I turn you shine my world with your smile.
You laugh at my jokes when they're lame & tell me you love me even when I annoy you.
You're my friend, all that I ever need. If I'm perfect as what you claimed, I wouldn't be w/o you. You're a piece in my life that made me what I am today.
WTF! DON'T YOU GO AROUND BEING DEPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol. She posted this on my wall when i posted quite an emotional status on Facebook. I couldn't stop my tears from falling. How did this kid know me too well?
No comments:
Post a Comment