Sunday, October 7, 2012
Before you judge me for being heartless, remember this. Remember the time when you had any cuts or bruises across your skin. Remember how much it hurt the first time. Then remember when you tried to press against them over and over until you became numb of the pain, until the cuts or bruises didn't hurt as much as it did before. Lastly remember how you were unable to feel any pain or whatsoever from that moment on. Do you remember? Remember that well 'cause that's exactly how I feel now. You've hurt me so many times, over and over that finally when it all ends, I don't even feel anything. A nice, observant friend of mine once asked why I wasn't crying when everyone was crying their eyes out. The answer is easy. I'm grown numb to the pain. I'm emotionless, heartless and I've got you to thanks for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment