Saturday, November 12, 2011

"I think it's the words you don't say that haunts you the longest." - Taylor Swift


I forgot the joy of unbottling your feelings and turning them into words. I forgot how much relief that could bring. I always face the truggle of finding the right words to potray exactly what I'm feeling or going through. Sometimes it's because I'm always at a loss of words; don't ask me why 'cause i dont know. But most of the times it's because of the fear of judgements I may receive for what I write. And that right there, ladies and gentlemens is the only reason why I don't go around announcing my blog to everybody.

To those who I do tell my blog to, I demand you to feel lucky 'cause have you any idea how much it takes to confess that this shitty-full-of-emo-bullshit blog is actually mine? Yeah you are friggin welcome. Oh and to those who already knew the existence of my blog, please don't tell anyone that. Why? I'll tell you why. I just don't want to be judged. Okay I know this is lame but hey, I am allowed to have insecurities. I don't want any people to give me looks and shits if they ever find out about this little secret of mine and i'm telling ya, you do not want that to happen to even your worst ex-girlfriends/boyfriends.

On another note, I am one of the proud earthlings that lived through 11.11.11 and to those of you who aren't feeling it, if you know what i'm saying, do start feeling lucky 'cause it won't happen again in 100 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment